Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 335: Too early...

So here I find myself, another one of those mornings where I woke up at some ungodly hour, unable to fall back to sleep.  What to do?  I know some folks will just lie there, holding their pillow in some kind of death grip trying to will themselves back to sleep.  Others might turn on the TV and catch up on all their infomercials and possibly convince themselves to buy that combo vacuum/nose hair remover/juicer.  Still others will pick up a book and read.  When I belonged to 24 Hour Fitness there were several occasions where I would just head to the gym.  Nothing like having the place all to yourself at 2:00AM.  But my gym now doesn't open for a couple more hours.  So what does a photographer do?  Well this particular creature of the night grabbed his camera, tripod and hoodie and decided to capture a few pictures of the moon that was beaming into his bedroom window.  It was mostly a clear night but I could tell very thin clouds were making their way across the sky as a rather large, hazy halo was starting to form around this gray ball.  Oh well, at least I managed to get a couple shots. 

Hey, it's Friday and this exceptionally long week is nearly done.  Just a few meetings this morning and then I can move on to my real life.  Hard to believe this is it for November.  Seems like I was just complaining about the summer heat in August.  Now if we could only get some snow.  Come on, Mama Nature, do me a solid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment