Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 313: Christmas comes early!

Hey we all like to get a little pre-Christmas Christmas gift.  It's kinda like that really great appetizer before the main meal comes.  So my pre-Christmas Christmas gift is a trip to see my Sam.  This whole crap about living in different time zones and what not really sucks and I hardly ever get to see my not-so-little angel.  Unfortunately this will mark the first year ever where we don't get to spend at least one holiday together.  Life has found away to interfere in our family plans so no Thanksgiving or Christmas.  :-(  But I'll be making a trip out to Portlandia next month, a little over a week before Christmas to hang out with my Sam and her boyfriend, Nick, for a couple of days.  I can't wait to see her.  And this time she's actually putting me up in her home (the one she shares with her "man", Nick").  She's become quite the nester so this will be a whole new side of her I haven't ever really seen before.  Ah how times have changed, but always for the good. 

So thank you Santa (aka, Julie) for this wonderful, early Christmas gift!  It is the best gift ever.  Now, if you're still feeling a little generous and if I've been a good boy, I've still got my eye on that wide angle lens.   Just sayin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment