Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 153: Criminal element...

I look at this and I hear...

"I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
I'm stuck in Folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on..."
(Johnny Cash)

Call it "Dogs Gone Bad".  I suppose it would be a bit more dramatic if I could somehow put tattoos on them.  Maybe a bandana on Roscoe.  They weren't entirely happy with the captivity.  But it was a necessity given they had to be with Julie and there was a garage sale going on and we certainly couldn't let them roam free.  Funny that the two little ones had to be put in the cage against their will.  Sophie actually walked in.  Guess you'd say she's "institutionalized".  I was SOOOOOO tempted to put little "$1" stickers on the little dogs but damn if Julie wasn't watching me like a hawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment