Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27: Old School...



Today was hooky day after spending a week on business travel.  I decided to spend it up in Breckenridge after hearing they got over 30 inches of snow in the last week.  AWESOME day!  Had the best time snow boarding.  I think I'm getting good enough that I might get one of those helmut cams to video my snow board runs.  I'll probably have to put a disclaimer for "adult language".  We'll see.  :-)

On the way home I thought I'd make a quick pit stop in Indian Hot Springs.  I believe it's an old mining town.  They've got an "old school" train out front of the police department that we've been wanting to shoot for some time.  It was a bit chilly so I only managed a few quick shots with my iPhone.  I figure we'll head back during Spring and Summer.  Great, little town.  

No comments:

Post a Comment