Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16: Shape up!


My trainer got on me the other day for not attending to my diet as much as I do my workout routines.  Nag, nag, nag!!  Don't tell her I said that.  Any way, I did as I was told and picked up a few things to supplement my diet and try to keep things more on the healthy side.  Now don't get me wrong, I'll never give up my love affair with carbs but I can certainly use a bit more fruits and proteins in my diet.  My issue with healthy diets is that they tend to be a lot of work.  All this prepping just to put together a healthy snack.  It's no wonder folks just grab the box of Chees-its rather than slice up fruit.  But I'll try my best.  Smoothies are great and don't take a lot of effort.  Oh, just FYI, don't ever blend an unripened banana in a smoothie.  Talk about bitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment