Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26: Homeward Bound...



Ok, the first business trip of the year is in the books!  Always great to get some face time with co-workers and my boss but I'm ready to head home.  Can't wait to see my beautiful wife and the four-legged creatures.  Also looking forward to playing hooky tomorrow to do a little snow boarding.  It's suppose to snow but hopefully not too much that it bogs down the roads.  I think I've been successful in maintaining my 365 project while on the road and not having my nice Canon camera.  The iPhone and all the available photo apps made it pretty easy to keep on track.  The trick, as always, is to keep things fresh and interesting.  The jury is still out on that one.  :-)

By the way.... is it just me or does anyone else hum the theme song to "Top Gun" as they're taking off?

No comments:

Post a Comment