Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21: Toy Store...



So many toys, so few dollars.  For me walking into Home Depot is like a recovering alcoholic walking into a liquor store.  Crazy temptations.  I can walk in there only needing some light bulbs and batteries and walk out with enough stuff to renovate a four bedroom house.

I would like to think I'm pretty handy at house repairs.  If the amount of blood spilled is any indication of my skills, I'll have my own home improvement show in no time.  I think I'll call it "This Old Wound".  Every scar will represent a story of some repair that took a fair amount of blood, some sweat and swears (not tears).  I think I'll continue to be delusional about my abilities to fix things.  I guess as long as the home improvement shows continue to imply that it only takes 30 seconds to hang a door I'll keep donating my A Negative syrup to the results of all my household projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment