Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 362: An unspectacularly good day...

 It was a "mish mosh" kinda day.  Nothing out of the ordinary and certainly nothing all that profound.  But hey, not every day needs to be an epiphany day.  Some times days are just filled with a whole bunch of nothing-in-particulars but it still leaves you with a good feeling in your heart. Got up on my own this morning, had time to share a cup of joe with my bride and then grabbed all my snow boarding gear and made my way up to Arapahoe Basin.  A VERY uneventful day on the roads, just the way I like it.  No slippin' and slidin' this time.  Just low and slow along the wintery roads in my new snow tires, thank you very much.  Got a chance to show off my mad snow boarding skills to no one in particular.  Met a guy on the lifts who's a part time fireman and part time ski patrol/medic.  And yes, ladies, he's single.  Told him I've got about a dozen resumes of single women who'd be all over that.  I only require a finder's fee.  I will say it was colder than an evil woman's mammaries so it kinda cut into my boarding time but that's ok because it gave me a chance to have a late (2:00 PM) breakfast at my new favorite eating establishment, The Early Bird Restaurant.  Great food and the servers are pretty cute, well except for that one guy.  It is the one place I can shamefully and unabashedly hit on a particular waitress, who just so happens to share my bed.  Yeah, that's right, Johnny's got his mojo workin'!

So this day is just about done and I'll definitely file it under "Good Days".  Probably a good time to wrap this one up any way.  I've got a UFC match going on right now in my office between the Golden Lab and the Shih Tzu and Sophie's getting schooled.  TAP OUT, SOPHIE, TAP OUT!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment