Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 338: Another look...

When I was heading out this morning to take Sophie to doggie day care I happened to look up at just the right moment where the moon was nestled in between the Christmas lights hanging from my roof.  I won't say the view was necessarily unique but it did grab my attention so I thought I'd try my best at capturing what I saw.  A pretty fortuitous moment that only reminded me that we have many unique experiences just waiting for us to discover.  We get so busy with day to day activities, plowing through the must do's, that we miss all the little, special moments in life that would otherwise give us a sense of appreciation for seeing the little wonders in the world.  You certainly don't have to climb a mountain or jump from a plane to experience this grand world we live in although it would be kinda cool.  Just slow down a bit and allow your eyes and your mind to wander and you'll be surprised how many little miracles you'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment