Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 344: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

A VERY blustery morning.  Finally some snow here in December.  Not a lot has fallen in our neck of the woods but there's been a significant dropping up in the mountains which is pretty much where I want it.  I know I've been ranting and raving these past several weeks, whining about the lack of snow.  I really do need to take my own medicine and stop trying to control the world.  As frustrating as it might be, just allowing Mama Nature to do things in her own time is the right way to go.  I know we take this whole "free will" thing to the extreme sometimes.  We get it in our heads that not only can we make choices for ourselves but we can also make choices for others as well.  Why not?  Who has any better answers than ourselves?  I do need to work on being patient and allowing things to happen in their own measure.  As much as we want to prod our kids, the person in front of us at the checkout stand or maybe a co-worker, we do need to allow life to unfold under it's own divine plan, or at least an intelligent plan.  So I'll take what I can get and enjoy a nice, cold December morning with a few snow flakes to get me more in that Christmas mood.  Could  be a coffee, cocoa and Bailey's kind of morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment