Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 114: You've GOT to be kidding me...



Really?!  I'm suppose to drink what?....

I stopped by Kaiser this afternoon to pick up some prescriptions and realized I'm suppose to pick up this colonoscopy starter kit for my "procedure" a week from this Friday.  Ok, how bad can that be?  Well, at the sight of "Big Gulp" my sense of dread was soon elevated.  Don't know what's worse.... having to take all these meds that'll make my ass explode like Mount Vesuvius, or the fact I have to "drastically" alter my diet one week leading up to this blissful experience.  Interesting, too, to find that I'm suppose to be out during this procedure.  Wow, my first ever "date rape".  Golly, can't wait.  I swear, if I wake up in a dress and lipstick there will be hell to pay.  Not about to let that happen again.

"I'd like to say Andy put up the good fight...."

No comments:

Post a Comment