Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 239: At a loss...

Well, my biggest fear has finally been realized.  I'm at a loss as to what to talk about for my daily blog.  I knew this day would come.  Maybe because I entertained that thought it actually brought about this predicament.  Yep, no messages, no jokes.  Just blah.  Hmm, kinda sounds like an ad slogan.  Appropriate, perhaps, given we're in the throws of election manure.  

You know maybe the message is there no message.  Just sit in peaceful silence.  Reflect some on the days past and days to come but not so much that it puts me in a spin.  Think of the blessings and good fortunes that have befallen me.  My Julie is finally home after being gone for weeks and just the fact she is here has brought a level of calm I haven't had in quite some time.  I think for many of us it's rare to be able to sit for a few minutes and be clear of thought and no tension in our muscles.  I think today will be that kinda of day.  It's been a splendid day so far.  We did a little yard work this morning then went to church.  Afterwards we stopped off at a farmers market to pick up a few things and the rest of the day is an open agenda.

So that's it for today.  Hope each and everyone of you are experiencing your own form of tranquility.   

No comments:

Post a Comment