Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 274: Other side of the pond...


It was a LONG couple of days.  Up at 6:30 AM Saturday and finally made it to my room in London at 5:20 PM, local.  I was all set to post a long winded rant over something stupid but after I touched down, dropped off my luggage and started touring the city I thought, "stop being such a little bitch and just enjoy your surroundings."  So I heeded my own advice and walked some of the streets of London with my trusty camera at my side.  Last time I was here Julie was with me and I wish she could be here now.  It was nice, though, to look at familiar spots and remember all the fun experiences we shared.  Trips are always great when you have someone to share them with.  So here are a couple of the photos I captured today.  Posting more on Facebook.  Looking forward to seeing other parts of this wonderful country.

Ok, my pizza and Guinness have arrived.  Chat you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment