Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 270: Heading to Breck...

We'll be heading to Breckenridge this morning for a few days.  And when I say "we" I mean me and the creatures.  Julie is already up there.  She went up yesterday with a friend to get some girl time sans all the barking and yapping.  Me and three dogs in the car.  Hmmm, "three dogs leave, one dog arrives."  Just kidding.  :-)  Anyways, looking forward to some hiking, photography and general relaxation before my up coming business trip.  Heard the Fall colors up there are amazing right now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get some good photos.  But even if I don't, as long as I'm with my honey it'll be a wonderful trip.

By the way I want to give a nice big SHOUT OUT to my dear friend Jane.  She helped promote my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/johnkarpphoto) which resulted in a ton of "Likes".  I was just looking for a few more to put me over the 100 mark but she hit this one out of the park!  Thank you so much, Jane, and thank you all for your liking my page.  That really does mean a lot to me.  I will do my best to keep the content fresh and enjoyable so you'll keep coming back.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment