Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 252: Recovery day...



It's been a couple days since Longs and I'm still a bit sore but feeling better.  The wound on my leg is healing up nicely although it's easily aggravated if I move a certain way or, as is typical with me, I bang it on something.  But all that didn't stop us from going on a nice hike this morning.  Julie, Sophie and I made our way up to South Mesa Trail for a quick hike and then treated ourselves to Paneras.  Legs held up fine although coming back down to the trail head I was reminded how sore and stiff my knees and back were.  It was another gorgeous morning, not too cool, not too warm.  The Flatirons looked beautiful and it wasn't all that crowded today.  I left the good camera at home.  After lugging that and my backpack up on Longs I decided to go light today.  The photos here were captured with my iPhone.  Love this little thing as a secondary camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment