Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 87: Knock knock knock...Penny...Knock knock knock...Penny... Knock knock knock... Penny



Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Had dinner tonight at the Cheesecake Factory.  Kinda bummed that I didn't see Penny or Bernadette.  And the uniforms are nothing like the one's on the TV show.  The conversation may not of have included theoretical physics but there was some techie banter.  Ok, not so much by me but it was as close to a Big Bang night as it would get. 

I forgot that the Cheesecake Factory is a pretty good restaurant.  The menu is frickin' huge.  If you can't find anything to eat, you aren't hungry.  I took these pics while I was waiting for a friend to show up.  Pretty interesting architecture.  Man, I do like my iPhone.  Well, hopefully I'll take something more interesting tomorrow.  We'll see what the day has to offer up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment