Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 82: Chantilly Lace



Today I'm going to take the opportunity to plug my new favorite local business, Chantilly Lace.  It's an INCREDIBLE bake shop and I can't emphasize "incredible" enough.  Owned and operated by Christina and Chantel, they make cupcakes that make angels cry.  A little dramatic?  Guess you haven't had one of their cupcakes yet.  They provided the cupcakes for my 50th birthday and we literally had to fight over the few remaining when we got home.  Of course, being the alpha male in this household I quickly cowered to my wife and daughters but I still managed to get one for myself. 
If you are looking for something special for a birthday, office party or severe late night sweet tooth you have to check out Chantilly Lace.  Visit them on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/clbakeshop?ref=ts) or their web site (www.clbakeshop.com).  Tell them I sent you!  They'll probably say "Who?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment