Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 78: Happy Birthday!


What a day!  Heck, what a couple of days this birthday has been.  Had an awesome time at Fox & Hound last night.  My amazing wife put on such a fun party.  It was so great to see so many friends and family.  I hate to admit this about myself but I was kinda nervous leading up to the party.  Yeah, I was a little concerned about cost and there are times I can get a little overwhelmed by crowds but everything worked out so far beyond my wildest dreams.  I haven't laughed and played like that in so long.  I'm so thankful to have so many beautiful souls in my life (that includes all of you that couldn't make it to the party).  You are all such treasures!

Wish I could've had my sisters there with me.  One of these days we'll all be together.  And Mom and Dad, here's to you, for giving it one more try to have that son you wanted.  :-)  Hope I've been able to live up to your expectations.  I love you so much!

On to the next 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment