Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 66: Spring cleaning...


I've already blogged about some of the color that's starting to make an appearance in our gardens.  Today my wife went, how do the French say, HAWG WILD in the backyard, raking, plucking, cutting, dumping all sorts of debris that was strewn across the backyard for the better part of winter.  After a few days of spring like weather, the snows parted which finally revealed a pretty nasty looking backyard, thanks in great part to three animals that inhabit our home.  Wow, I can tell you the garbage man won't be liking us so much come Monday morning.  Any way, it's great to see the yard slowly come back to life.  And thank you to my lovely honey for making it all happen. 

I think she deserves a couple of these....

No comments:

Post a Comment