Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 52: Creature of Habit...


Anyone who knows me knows I'm a man of routines. Keep it simple, keep it consistent. You mightsay I'm a picture of efficiency and precision. I do what works. I depend on dependability. You might also say I'm lazy as hell and don't want to put a lot of effort in thought. When you've already got a dependable solution, you don't have to think up an answer to "what am I going to wear" or "what am I going to eat?". When I'm on travel and I'm staying in to eat, it's grilled chicken Ceasar salad and bread. It's simple, easy and good and it's hard to screw up. With all the crap and drama that went on during the day, I'd like to know that one thing in my day turned out right. So bring on my salad and let me declare a final victory over an otherwise garbage day.

No comments:

Post a Comment