Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48: What a dog thinks...


"Mine eyes gazeth upon thy furry form.  Affixed above thy lofty perch, so close but an eternity from thy grasp.  Illusive yet near.  Supple and firm, lush and divine.  Your essence tempts my desires of consumption.  For in mine mouth doth come the heavenly taste of your body.  To share wit, mine master, the treasure and trophy of my acquisition of your being.  To lay before him, across his carpet keep, that which remains in spotty mess of your former self.  That my sibling canines may sniff and savor, you are the Magi gift, suffered so to bring joy to their palette.  Come to wit, and embrace thy destiny.  Run not across thy wooden wall, but surrender thyself to me now and always..."

This picture above is a common sight in my backyard. Sophie in hypnotic stare of a squirrel up in the tree.

1 comment:

  1. is it dog or god only dog or god knows.....

    ReplyDelete