Friday, September 23, 2011

A Second Chance?

Well, I think I've settled down a bit after my flair up over the Facebook fiasco.  I actually feel kinda bad because it turned out several friends thought I had "unfriended" them when they tried to respond to that bogus notification and found I wasn't in their friend list any more.  Think it's time to mend some bridges...

I'm still pretty frustrated with Facebook but perhaps a second chance might be in order.  I have to admit I do like the fundamental objective of Facebook which is to keep us connected with our family and friends.  Maybe Zuckie needs to reign in his engineers and let the site just do it's thing.  Most of us are pretty simple folks and all we want is a simple way of keeping tabs on those in our lives.  Engineers and software developers are notorious for wanting to constantly tweak or change things.  Do us all a favor and take a break, boys!   If you're bored, go play Dungeons and Dragons or whatever you kids play these days.

I'm in Oregon this weekend visiting my beautiful daughter Samantha.  I've missed her so much.  Had a great dinner last night.  I can't get over how grown up she is and what a wonderful women she's turned into.  I'm so proud of her!  I think today we'll go have breakfast and then go hit the grocery store, Target, Kohls, etc.  She just moved into her new apartment and is in need of some essentials.

Have a wonderful day, my friends.  Be safe and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment