Friday, August 19, 2011

Bucket List...



I'd like to break down my list into two categories...

Do-able...
  1. Take my girls to Munich, Germany, to experience the Oktoberfest.  There's nothing like it in the world...
  2. Be a ball boy for a Giants home game...
  3. Ski one more time in Austria...
  4. Have the theme from "Shaft" play when I walk into a room (ok, I'll call this a stretch goal)...
  5. Shake hands with Joe Montana...
  6. Parachute from an airplane.  (Was going to say "jump from.." but figured I needed to be specific)...
  7. See a bear in the wild...
  8. Tour Napa Valley (NOT as designated driver)...
  9. Go to a real Juke Joint to listen to some serious, dirty blues (Mississippi or Tennessee)...
  10. Be a grandfather...

Not Likely...
  1. Save a life...
  2. Win the lottery...
  3. Write a best selling book...
  4. Invent the self-cooling pillow...
  5. Catch the game winning home run ball by the SF Giants, beating the Dodgers...
  6. To live long enough to see the big money people behind our political figures step forward and admit they've driven this country into the ground for purely selfish reasons (let's be honest, our politicians aren't smart enough to do that on their own)...
  7. Be able to retire before I die...
  8. Learn to play the guitar solo to Metallica's "Enter Sandman"...
  9. My dog, Sophie, outlives me...
  10. Win an argument with a woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment